|DVD: Hong Kong Kai Tak International Airport|
A professional background report on one of the most interesting airports, this world has ever seen!
Length: Approx. 55 min.
Languages: English + German
See the breath taking approach of the big aircrafts right over the roofs of Hog Kong. How does the IGS-landingsystem work and why is Kai Tak so unique in the world of airport.
History, graohs and interviews as well as many landings roung this DVD up to a unique and great experience.
- Approach through view of a Jumbo pilot
- Landings from many different camera perspectives
- History and data of Kai Tak
- The tower and the runways
- A roundtrip over Hong Kong
- Recordings of a 747 that missed the airport and landed in the port
... and much more
|Price and Order|